In this tutorial, we learn how to create flashcards with Keynote to use on an iPod touch. First, go into Keynote and choose the flashcard with the plain white background. To format this, click 'masters' on the toolbar. Now, choose "title-center" and make the first slide the question slide and the second slide the answer slide. Double click the text box to insert text into each different card. Next, to add a picture, click 'photos' and insert a picture you already had loaded on your computer. After this go to the file menu and click 'export', making sure the images tab is selected. You will now create a new folder to save the flashcard images on your desktop. Now, click the folder and drag to add it to your iPhone. Now, under file click on 'create a new album from selection". Label the folder, then click on the create button. Your new album will show up on the left hand pane. Last, sync your iPod with your computer and you will now have these readily available.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades